Is it really almost December 1st already?! Time has just been moving way too fast, and the time has come again for me to take a break for the holidays. I’ll be offline from this blog the whole month of December to rest, spend time with family, and actually sit down and plan out some posts for next year. One more post will be going up by Friday and one more news round-up will be going up on Sunday, but after that I’m offline until the new year!Fear not though! You can always find me over on Twitter retweeting news articles and any other cute and/or interesting things I come across.
I just want to say a super big thank you to everyone who likes, comments, and shares my posts. That really means a lot to me to know that you love my content. 2018 has seen exponential growth on the blog. Currently:
- Followers have risen to 163 total, less than 40 away from 200!
- October saw the highest views ever on the blog, reaching over 4k that month.
- All time views have risen to over 28k, with more than 23k of that in 2018 alone.
- I’m up to 221 total posts and counting!
- 2018 saw over 900 total likes!
- The top 3 posts in order of views for 2018 are:
This is all thanks to all of you! I really couldn’t be happier with how the blog has grown this past year and I hope to keep seeing it get better in 2019 as well!
See you all in 2019! Have a great holiday!